• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

?Storing groceries??

rbuzzotta

<font color=FF00CC>OKW until 2042<br><font color=t
We check into OKW on July 22 (Yahoo!!) but will arrive at the Grovesnor at DTD the night before (got a great price at priceline.com!!). I would like to get up early Sunday and go to Publix before we head over to OKW. Is there a place at OKW where I can store my perishables before we check-in?

Thanks....

Yes, Bell Services at the resort will store luggage and perishables. They have a storage fridge and freezer.

You can check in early, store your groceries and retreive them when your villa is ready.

Enjoy!

As always Doc, thanks for the quick and accurate response!!! We'll have a toast to you and all the moderators at our DIS meet on July 23!!

Yes, All DVC resorts have storage available for luggage and perishables! The larger resorts have greater capacity, but there it is available at all.

(At HH the luggage storage is just a large closet and the perishable storage is a normal sized refridgerator- so don't plan on storing too much stuff there!)

I asked the question a while back and didn't get too far with it and when I called Ms I didn't get a very good answer either. We will be at VWL for 1 night, then on the 3-day cruise, then back to VWL for 5 more nights. Can they keep a bag or 2 and maybe a very small soft cooler in the fridge for us while we are gone? Thanks!

I would assume they will be able to accommodate your needs, but the Bell staff at VWL will certainly have the final say with a split request like that.

Good Luck!

OKW is sprucing up their lobby and this includes the luggage hold area. I hear their making it larger to accommodate members' needs.

Yahoo! It just keeps getting better, doesn't it!!!@!@!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter