• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Storing Luggage at Disney Springs

evanstrouge

Earning My Ears
Hi, Our Family has a late flight and wants to do a day at Disney Springs... Is there a place that will hold your luggage while you shop/eat? I have heard customer relations yet looking for a definitive... Thank you, Evan

It's Disney, so there are a lot of strollers everywhere and stroller parking. You could leave it with the stroller if you're comfortable with that.

Don't forget you have to go to security.

Hi, Our Family has a late flight and wants to do a day at Disney Springs... Is there a place that will hold your luggage while you shop/eat? I have heard customer relations yet looking for a definitive... Thank you, Evan
How would you even get your luggage to Disney Springs - you can’t lug it onto the DS bus. We’ve always just left our luggage at Bell Services at our resort between check out & departure to the airport. Of course that was when DME & RAC still existed, so we had to return to the resort to catch the DME bus anyway & (depending on the airline) we were usually only storing carry on in Bell Services.

I would just leave at your resort until it's time to travel to the airport. They will hold it even if you have checked out of the room.

I do backpack and a small carry-on, not “real luggage”. :)

Normally, they will not let you on the Disney bus with a small carry on...backpack, yes...but not something that looks like luggage....I guess until you went to get on you would not know if they would allow it or not.

How would you even get your luggage to Disney Springs - you can’t lug it onto the DS bus. We’ve always just left our luggage at Bell Services at our resort between check out & departure to the airport. Of course that was when DME & RAC still existed, so we had to return to the resort to catch the DME bus anyway & (depending on the airline) we were usually only storing carry on in Bell Services.
Not everyone takes Disney transportation. The OP just wanted to know if DS offered that service. And GR used to offer luggage storage.

Not everyone takes Disney transportation. The OP just wanted to know if DS offered that service. And GR used to offer luggage storage.
True, but in case OP planned to I didn’t want them running into a problem w/ Disney ‘rules’ they didn’t know about.

A comment from late March on the blog says "The luggage drop off no longer exists. I’m here and they don’t have it."

Given that the blog post isn't dated, it's possible that they've updated the changes they know of over the years, and didn't update other stuff.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter