Storing Luggage at the Parks

Goofyme1968

Earning My Ears
My step son is with his marching band but will be staying with us the night before we leave..They are staying off property and the day of the switch is their/ours MK day...Would it be possible to store his small amount of luggage at the park? I believe it will be a bit much for a storage locker...thanks for info!

I believe this has been asked and there is no place to store. Also luggage not allowed on Disney transportation except ME.

Can he just pack what he needs in a small bag or backpack and send his luggage back with someone else from his school trip?

My step son is with his marching band but will be staying with us the night before we leave..They are staying off property and the day of the switch is their/ours MK day...Would it be possible to store his small amount of luggage at the park? I believe it will be a bit much for a storage locker...thanks for info!
Ive done this exact scenario before. I had to uber to their hotel, get him and his bags and uber back to my hotel.

There are some lockers outside of MK, but they are too small for luggage.
They will not let you into the park with luggage.
Can he just pack what he needs in a small bag or backpack and send his luggage back with someone else from his school trip?
this would be your best option.

I can confirm that all lockers large enough to store bags outside the parks have been removed. The last hang on was at Epcot but they were removed in 2018 (or may have even been 2017)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter