Stormalong Bay Cabana numbers

jenmsmith

DIS Veteran
I called today to reserve a cabana during our upcoming stay at the Yacht Club. When we rented at SAB previously, cabanas weren’t assigned a number and location while booking. But apparently they are now. I have searched, but haven’t been able to find a map with cabana numbers listed. Anyone know that info?

I called today to reserve a cabana during our upcoming stay at the Yacht Club. When we rented at SAB previously, cabanas weren’t assigned a number and location while booking. But apparently they are now. I have searched, but haven’t been able to find a map with cabana numbers listed. Anyone know that info?

Sounds like you found your answer, but in case helpful for you or others, here are some pics.

You can't tell from the pic, but #1 opens up to that small little sand lagoon area as well. This pic makes #4 look "far back/away from the water" - which it is to some extent, but not as much as this angle implies.

Hope it helps!

Do you know what the pricing was? we are looking to do the same thing for a upcoming stay

@jenmsmith is correct. The latest prices I’ve seen reported have been $265 to $318 (which was for an April date). The 15% AP/DVC discount is available but can sometimes be blacked out for weekends/holidays. These are full day prices (10am-7pm), half day isn’t currently available due to COVID.

Hello! I'm new to Beach and Yacht club and just started looking at cabana pricing. Do you pay in full when you book? I'm assuming so but like to know ahead of time.

When I phoned I asked for 3 or 4 last week and they told me that these aren't assigned until the day before ARRIVAL. Can you confirm what you were told please? thanks

When I phoned I asked for 3 or 4 last week and they told me that these aren't assigned until the day before ARRIVAL. Can you confirm what you were told please? thanks
Either they changed recently or the person on the phone doesn't know. Had one back in April (or actually 2, one for my family, one for sister's) and they were all reserved by cabana number. Wanted number one but was already taken, and talked to the cast member manning the cabanas ahead of time and stated it was already reserved.

This was from our vacation last October, and the cabana number was assigned when I booked it. That, however, could have changed. It might be worth calling again and see if you get a different answer.

I have two cabanas for our Aug trip. After he gave me the confirmation numbers he said it was for cabana 2 & 3.

I have two cabanas for our Aug trip. After he gave me the confirmation numbers he said it was for cabana 2 & 3.

I just reserved one today and they gave me the cabana number. I paid in full when I booked. There is a 24 hour cancellation deadline.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter