• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Storybook Dining at Artist Point Watch Thread!

There is a big red paragraph on the website:
Beginning December 16, 2018, Artist Point Restaurant will introduce a unique Character Dining experience every evening: an opportunity to meet Snow White, The Queen and other Characters in a setting that brings the beloved Disney film Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs to life! The current Signature dining experience will be available through November 10, 2018.

I wish I knew how to post a screen shot from my macbook, because there is absolutely no big red paragraph when I am looking in a different window right now. I certainly hope I wouldn't have missed that :rotfl2::confused3 Unless it isn't on the actual Artists Point booking page for some reason - but where else would it be? Oh well, doesn't matter, I just found it odd. :goodvibes

Everything is gone for the week we are there in early March too (and we are only a party of three)... or maybe they didn't have much out there? Feels strange that there's *nothing* open...

Agree- just changed our 7:15 to a 4pm - 7:15 little late for our kids to have a large meal - another thing I just noticed about the "new" system - I had another ADR for the same time and I was not asked if I wanted to cancel - so, you can make multiple ADRS for the same time now?

I wish I knew how to post a screen shot from my macbook, because there is absolutely no big red paragraph when I am looking in a different window right now. I certainly hope I wouldn't have missed that :rotfl2::confused3 Unless it isn't on the actual Artists Point booking page for some reason - but where else would it be? Oh well, doesn't matter, I just found it odd. :goodvibes
I see the paragraph and sections with details about the meet/greet and the food. Maybe it's all glitchy... not that THAT ever happens... :)

upload_2018-10-4_8-51-54.png

Screen Shot 2018-10-04 at 8.49.41 AM.png

Just testing if I can post the screenshot. Using chrome on the US website, signed in as an AP holder. Looks like the regular Artist Point page to me :confused3 Weird.

Are there just loads of tables of two at artist point?! I can two tables of two 5 mins apart but can’t get a table of three.
Do a table of 4. I was able to book one (but did not have many times to choose from as you’ll see in my other comments)

Do a table of 4. I was able to book one (but did not have many times to choose from as you’ll see in my other comments)
I tried, keep fiddling round with the numbers to see if I can get what I want. I feel a little sceptical about the 1 table service credit though? With all the recent price increases seems a little too good to be true

I tried, keep fiddling round with the numbers to see if I can get what I want. I feel a little sceptical about the 1 table service credit though? With all the recent price increases seems a little too good to be true

Maybe if they change it to 2 TS credits but you booked while the website said 1 TS credit they might honor that? Kind of like happened with the parade viewing being included in the Dessert Party during the Halloween Party this year? I also find it hard to believe this will be 1 TS credit if the price is $55 (I thought I saw someone post that price above) when that is also the price for BOG and that is 2 TS credits and not really a character meal.

Not to thread jack, but is along the same lines - posted on the reservations forum, but doesn't get much foot traffic - Anyone able to check for ANY dining reservations by date - ? In other words- not just by going into a particular restaurant - searching by date - I've tried since late night, searching for restaurant availability for 12/22, and either the page keeps searching without any results, or i receive an error message- and I've tried on three different devices !

Never had this problem ( other than a short-lived glitch perhaps) before the MDE update -

Not to thread jack, but is along the same lines - posted on the reservations forum, but doesn't get much foot traffic - Anyone able to check for ANY dining reservations by date - ? In other words- not just by going into a particular restaurant - searching by date - I've tried since late night, searching for restaurant availability for 12/22, and either the page keeps searching without any results, or i receive an error message- and I've tried on three different devices !

Never had this problem ( other than a short-lived glitch perhaps) before the MDE update -
It's working fine for me.

When I look on the app, I see other options for the date/time I've chosen. But not seeing what I want on either the website/computer or app.

Are there just loads of tables of two at artist point?! I can two tables of two 5 mins apart but can’t get a table of three.

Having the same issue, I need a table for 5 but it won't give me any times for more than 2 and I've tried multiple dates

Sad we’ll miss out on this since we are traveling to Disney at Thanksgiving. Something to look forward to next summer!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter