Storytellers dinner

hereforthechurros

Here for the spring rolls too
any recent reviews? If so what did you like or not like? Considering it for our trip in two weeks. It’s not a Disney centric trip (widdled down one park day) but my son loves chip & dale so we figured it could be fun before catching the red eye home.

We had dinner there in December. Dinner is not character dining. Only Breakfast/Brunch. If you want to see Chip and Dale I would choose Goofys for breakfast/dinner.

It's a very limimted buffet but the food is very good quality - far better than most buffets.
They also have some menu items. Beware if ordering a quesadilla for your kids, they're spicy.

Ahhhh I didn’t realize dinner wasnt a character meal. Glad I asked! And thank you for the information. Back to the drawing board :)

It's a very limimted buffet but the food is very good quality - far better than most buffets.
They also have some menu items. Beware if ordering a quesadilla for your kids, they're spicy.

It's actually just a buffet. They eliminated the menu back in October. Makes it very difficult if you have food allergies. :sad:

staying in fall time at gc. can you all recommend a great place for vegetarian/vegan on property/in gc?
This recent thread has information for the parks: Vegetarian options at Disneyland. For the on site hotels, you should be able to get vegetarian options. Tangaroa Terrace (CS) at the DLH just redid their menu to include some vegetarian options. You can check the DLR website for the on site menus. For vegan options, if dining at a TS location, note on your reservation that there are vegans in your party and repeat with your server. Sometimes menu items can be customized or sometimes the kitchen can make something for you. Allow extra time for items to be customized.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter