Strange question--will this spoil my trip?

Laralyn

DIS Veteran
I haven't been to WDW since 1996, and I'm really excited about the trip we're about to make in November. I found the internet radio station that's playing Disney park music, and I'm having fun listening to it... only it has lots of attractions on it that I haven't ever experienced because they were built after my last visit. For example, I haven't been to AK at all yet!

It may sound silly, but am I spoiling my visit by listening to the soundtrack of things I haven't done yet?

I wouldn't think so. I love to listen to Subsonic Radio and hear the Disney themes. I think that when you go and hear the music it'll just feel comfortable because you've heard it before.

Have a great time when you go.

tell me where to find this radio station!
Subsonic you say?
Do I need a subscription to listen?

This is too good to be true! Tell me more about this station!

ok, i just found the station ya'll were talking about.
I got a little excited on my previous post!

You don't know how long my family has been searching for something like this!
Thank you DisBoards!

and you absolutely are not spoiling your trip by listening to this!
Disney music always puts me in a GRAND MOOD!
:)

The stations I found were here: http://www.live365.com/index.live. There is one that has actual attractions recorded (Park Hopper Radio). That's why I worried that it would spoil surprises for me. That might be just what you're looking for.

I've found a different station at the same site that plays music only, so I feel like it's safer to listen to, at least until I get back from the parks. :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter