Strange Question

PTarbay

Mouseketeer
I have a strange question.Does anyone know if its ok to punch a hole in the park hoppers?Im worried my teens will lose them on one of the rides and they refuse to use fanny packs.I thought i could punch a hole in them and put them on a chain around their necks.

If you're staying on-site, you'll want to have your tickets put on your room key, so they'll be hard plastic cards that you can't punch a hole through.

If they're wearing pants or shorts with pockets, just have them put them in there. They shouldn't fall out. If you do have the paper tickets, for peace of mind, copy the front and back of each ticket. They have ID numbers on them, so if a ticket gets lost, a CM can cancel out the old ticket and issue a new one with the right number of days left on it.

You can also buy a thing to wear around your neck to hold your tickets, but teens who don't want to wear fanny packs probably won't want that, either.

I wouldn't punch a hole in them. Lots of passholders available at stores like target, walmart in travel section.

If you are really worried they will lose their tickets (cards) make sure they do not have charging privileges on them. If someone found a card with charging privileges, they could do some big spending on your account.

I would buy an ID lanyard and put the pass in that. Then they can wear it around their neck.

I will be buying hopper plus passes shortly for our upcoming trip in May, we'll be staying at ASMo. Once we get to the hotel, can we have our passes "put" onto the room card? TIA

My teen wouldn't wear a lanyard or pass holder. He kept it in his pocket. He even wore it in swimming.

The only thing a teen might wear and it's inexpensive so worth a try is a hunting permit holder (same size as the pass holder for a lanyard) that clips on to there shorts or pants. The kids can put their shirt over it and no one knows it's even there. I found them at WalMart in the hunting and fishing department.

Disnee Dad Says.......................................................Unless you are going to different parks at the same time, just keep them in your wallet. Pull them out when you enter, and take them back once you're all in. We never split up. If you have boys, I'm sure they have a wallet, if they really need to keep the tickets.

If you are attaching your passes to your resort id card you will not have a problem. They are easily replaced at the resort FD. If you are staying off property or have prepurchased you passes it is still replacible. Recently, I lost our annual passes and a four day pass at MK. We were sent to Gst Services where the CM was able to bring up are names and print off new annual passes. Unfortunately on the four day pass they had misspelled my friends name, so it took a little time not to mention an error by to CM who erased one of the APs. Needless to say an hour later we had new passes for all three of us. It took us awhile but we tried to be nice and were rewarded by the CM with special VIP passes to our favorite attraction. Tell your teenagers they are like credit cards so keep them in their wallet. The lanyards are a good idea but I doubt you will get them to wear them. Hope this helps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter