Stranger Things House open during Day on Nov 6 Only

atricks

DIS Veteran
from https://blog.universalorlando.com/e...hhn-2018/?__source=aa.TWITTER&linkId=59028838

On Tuesday, November 6, the day that Will disappeared, from 11am – 7pm, all Universal Studios Florida guests will have the opportunity to walk through the Stranger Things haunted house from Halloween Horror Nights one last time in celebration of #StrangerThingsDay. The full house experience, as well as select food and specialty beverage options at Benny’s Burger Tent, San Fran Pastry and Boulangerie will be open to guests with valid park admission for Universal Studios Florida and Annual and Seasonal Passholders.

And as an added bonus, Passholders will get access to the express queue line for the house.

That is fabulous!!!

Hope lots take advantage of it...…..

I didn’t think of that being the day Will disappeared. I thought they were equating Stranger Things to our national elections!

I really, really hope they receive enough positive feedback to offer a year-round haunted house attraction. We only visit during the HHN season, but we'd love to have a house to go through during the day too. Maybe a best rated from the previous HHN year house or a revival from a previous year. Either way, I'd be really happy!

One of the many reasons I love Universal. If this had been Disney, this would have been a separately ticketed, 2 hour dessert party that would cost $78 to get into with no limit on number of tickets sold. I'll definitely be doing this house as many times as possible today!

One of the many reasons I love Universal. If this had been Disney, this would have been a separately ticketed, 2 hour dessert party that would cost $78 to get into with no limit on number of tickets sold. I'll definitely be doing this house as many times as possible today!

We will be heading over in about half an hour! Woohoo!

Did anyone get reactions from people that are not HHN-goers? I'm sure there were some that were not prepared for the scares, and I'm sure there were some new HHN fans.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter