• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Strategy for 12 - 13 days of tickets

TahoeTessie

Disney Fan
We will be at DisneyWorld for 15 nights so we would like to go to the parks 12 - 13 days, with 1-2 break days. What is the best way to get this accomplished since they are not selling annual passes yet? Day 1 would be November 8th or 9th. We can't rush through the parks since we will have 1 DAS member in our group but we want to make sure we can go on the Star Wars/Avatar/Ratatouille rides and will all this scheduling, I know it will be hard, meltdowns, anxiety, etc so we will most likely have to try on multiple days. I wish we were international so we could buy the 14 day unlimited ticket. We travel almost as far as they do.

You can buy the 14 day UK tickets. I just biught them a few days ago with a US credit card and US billing address. There is some chatter there might be difficulties linking it to a US MDE account (I used a Canadian MDE) so if that happens, just log into the UK Disney website with your current MDE login and link the park tickets that way.

For me after exchange rate, it turned out to be way way way cheaper than US tickets with tons more entitlements. And you have 18 days to use it.

Note: I bought mine from a UK travel agency - Attractiontickets.com as they were cheaper than Disney UK (promo at the time).

If you get the 10-day Park-Hopper Plus ticket it is valid for 15 days. It's still only 10 days of major theme parks (MK, EP, DHS, AK) but you can also do 10 "entries" to the waterparks, mini-golf (before 4pm), Oak Trail golf and foot-golf. We have a DAS-user in our party as well and we always take at least 1 non-park day to relax, de-stress, etc. The extra days of the "Plus" might help you fill some time and not feel that you need to enter the chaos of a theme park each day.

Otherwise if you really want to go to the parks that many days, you'll need an extra ticket.

Anyone else have experience using UK tickets if from the US? Last trip we purchased a 10 day and 2 day ticket. Would love to have 12 day ticket instead.

There are at least a couple of threads here on the Dis with recent experiences of using the UK tickets.

One by mostly US Dis’ers and one on the Canadian Dis’ers forum.

Sounds like it's mixed info some people said they couldn't buy them, a UK based resident had to and others said no issues.
https://www.disboards.com/threads/uk-tickets-for-us-residents-best-vendors.3709842/page-2
That poster got his tickets shipped so needed a UK address. (it was back in 2018 so don’t know if they were offering etickets then)

I got mine with etickets so had no issues - although it took about 12 hours to be sent to my email. Then I linked to MDE and had no issues. We entered the parks with the tickets this past Wednesday :)

It would be expensive, but you could get Christmas party tickets for a day or 2 . You don’t need park ticket for those days and you can go in a few hours before the party starts.

That poster got his tickets shipped so needed a UK address. (it was back in 2018 so don’t know if they were offering etickets then)

I got mine with etickets so had no issues - although it took about 12 hours to be sent to my email. Then I linked to MDE and had no issues. We entered the parks with the tickets this past Wednesday :)
I am very glad to read this because I just found out about AttractionTickets.com and made my room and tickets purchase today.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter