Strategy for seeing the Christmas decorations at the resorts.

supraman85

Earning My Ears
Is it still possible to use the resort busses at Disney Springs to visit the various hotels with the intention of seeing the holiday decorations? I did this a few years ago, think we saw the Disney Yacht and Beach Club resorts then took an Uber back to Disney Springs. I know the Wilderness Lodge and Grand Floridian have some beautiful decorations too but I'm thinking accessibility to those hotels would require a little more time and effort. Any strategy tips would be appreciated.

Uber to the TTC and get on the Resort Loop monorail. You’ll go Poly, GF, MK then CR—the three on the “monorail crawl.”

If you want a pleasant side trip, get off at MK and take the boat to WL.

Many think it has the prettiest tree of all the MK area resorts.

Is it still possible to use the resort busses at Disney Springs to visit the various hotels with the intention of seeing the holiday decorations? I did this a few years ago, think we saw the Disney Yacht and Beach Club resorts then took an Uber back to Disney Springs. I know the Wilderness Lodge and Grand Floridian have some beautiful decorations too but I'm thinking accessibility to those hotels would require a little more time and effort. Any strategy tips would be appreciated.
Yes, you can use the resort buses at DS to visit any resort you want, including WL and GF. As above, you can use any Disney transportation you want. So for instance you could bus from DS to WL, then boat from WL to MK and walk/monorail/boat to GF. Monorail from GF to CR and Poly and back to MK. Bus from MK to any other Disney resort - for instance, bus MK to Yacht & Beach, then walk/boat to BW. The only limit is how much time you have!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter