Strategy to Sign Up for Jeddi Training and Get to TSMM Before a 60 Min Wait?

PSUGuy

Bill From PA
When it's just wifey and I we walk on TSMM and take a FP for ToT. There will be 11 of us, 5 grandkids and one or more will probably want to do the Jeddi thing. We'll get to DHS well before RD, we've got the ToT FP and we'd like to sign up and still make TSMM before the line gets crazy. Is this do-able?

Bill From PA

When it's just wifey and I we walk on TSMM and take a FP for ToT. There will be 11 of us, 5 grandkids and one or more will probably want to do the Jeddi thing. We'll get to DHS well before RD, we've got the ToT FP and we'd like to sign up and still make TSMM before the line gets crazy. Is this do-able?

Unlikely.
The timing can also depend on the day in question,
but there will be literally hundreds (to thousands) of guests making a bee-line to TSM, first thing.

Unlikely.
The timing can also depend on the day in question,
but there will be literally hundreds (to thousands) of guests making a bee-line to TSM, first thing.

Yeah, wifey and I were always part of that stampede and we rarely had more than a 10 - 15 min wait. We never did the Jeddi thing (our AARP cards prevent that) so this scenario is new to us. We'll just have to put up with an early line. BTW it will be Nov 8, a Wed.

Bill From PA

Yeah, wifey and I were always part of that stampede and we rarely had more than a 10 - 15 min wait. We never did the Jeddi thing (our AARP cards prevent that) so this scenario is new to us. We'll just have to put up with an early line. BTW it will be Nov 8, a Wed.

Bill From PA

It's hard to escape the "BBs into a funnel" effect even on an "average" morning for THE most-popular family attraction at DHS.

BB-Bottle_400-Anim.gif

Our plan last week was to do something similar. I headed to Jedi signup with my daughter, husband headed to Rock N Roller Coaster with other daughter, and we planned to meet at TSM after both. They were able to ride twice while we were still in line. Then they got turned around in the park and ended up near us around 9:30 when we finally were able to sign up. The wait for TSM at that time was 40 minutes so we decided to delay until later, which was a mistake. We stood in line 70 minutes around 11.

why can't you get TSMM and ToT FPs? They are different tiers.

Yep, but too late now. I made the FP+ choices for all 68 days out and just followed the strategy wifey and I use, never gave a thought about Jeddi Training. Maybe no one will be interested, and if they are they'll have to weigh the pros and cons.

Bill From PA

You could always wait until later in the day to ride Toy Story. The line does die down quickly as closing time approaches. We've often been able to ride 4 times in the last hour of operation, even when the posted wait time is in the 70-90 minute range.

Multiple rerides does tend to make your trigger wrist kind of sore, but Robo gave me a tip a few years back that made it much more comfortable to ride this thing over and over again.

Depending on when you’re going it can be done. We were about 10th in line at the tapstiles on the left side, moved directly (but didn’t run) to signup as soon as we were thru then directly to TSMM and had about a 15-20 minute wait but that was on a 5 level crowd day in May. If you are going at a busier time, probably not.

Depending on when you’re going it can be done. We were about 10th in line at the tapstiles on the left side, moved directly (but didn’t run) to signup as soon as we were thru then directly to TSMM and had about a 15-20 minute wait but that was on a 5 level crowd day in May. If you are going at a busier time, probably not.

Reason for hope!

Bill From PA

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter