Streaming Park Music? Getting Excited for a Trip!

Peaches1111_00

Disney Nerd
I really like getting excited for an upcoming WDW trip by listening to Disney World park music. I enjoy popping in an earbud and listening to it in the background while at work. I used to listen to different stations at Live365.com but I don't think they offer Disney music anymore. Does anyone know where I can listen to Disney park music online? I know I can listen to different loops on YouTube but I'd rather not use YouTube on a work computer.

Thanks y'all!

D-Cot.com
They have a jukebox that you can listen to park music. I think you need to create an account but that's it.

Some of those stations that used to be on Live 365 have their own websites where they still stream. TuneIn also has a couple Disney streaming stations.

Pandora has the Tiki, Tiki, Tiki Room (The Enchanted Tiki Room, Disneyland) (yes only 3 Tiki's) that plays a mix of park (Land and World) and movie music. We listen to it almost every night. I'm streaming it now and it's playing "Impressions de France".
Mike

at home use a youtube to mp3 converter and download a bunch of park tunes and bring to work. I got Fantasmic, Paint the Night and Wishes off youtube. you may be able to go to your local library and get a few Disney cds. i have a Disney playlist on Media Player.

TuneIn has a lot of Disney channels. I've got 10 stations saved in my favorites.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter