• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Stroller board allowed?

AZdisneymom3

Planning our first trip!
I searched the Disney website, and couldn't find an answer, so thought I would check here.

We are headed to DLR in December. We have a double stroller for our two littles. We have a stroller board that clips on the back of the stroller for our 6-year-old. It's an add on, it didn't come with the stroller.

I'm a newbie, so I can't post a link. If you go to Amazon, search for KiddyBoard Maxi. Ours is similar to that one.

Will this be allowed? We can still collapse the stroller, but the board would have to come off separately. Any advice would be appreciated! :thumbsup2

Thanks,
Carrie

We had one of those 5 years ago when we were there and had no problems at all. Lots of people stopped us to ask us where we got it from though, even had some offer to buy it from us :)

going to thorw this out just in case... My husband is in a power wheel chair. He welded and added a foot board to the back of his wheel chair a long time ago. We have the part that flips up and we bungee it up when not in use. We can also remove it but need an alan wrench to do so. He normally just leaves it bunged up. Its strong enough for even me to ride the back of his wheel chair though no clue why i ever would lol. Anyway we had it bungee up like normal and security said we couldnt enter with it. We told them its permanent welded on. The only way to remove it was with tools. We told them they need to get us some tools to remove it. They ended up letting us in with it bungee up and next day we had tools in the car we could remove it. Now we have never used it in Disneyland. ITs use was to get us from the hotel with the grand kids at end of night. It does not stick out beyond his head rest when bungee up and when down its not even out far enough for me as an adult to hold on, Its litterly inches out from the back of his wheel chair.

I personally say we got security guards with power trip. But anyway just in case be ready they could say no.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter