• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Stroller Information

Cshel85

Mouseketeer
My husband and I are coming down with our great niece and nephew who are 4 and 8, I want to rent strollers for the visit. Where is the best place to rent strollers from.

With their ages, I wouldn't rent one in advance and just get a park stroller if they absolutely need one. Chances are they will want to walk and you would have an empty stroller to push around and keep up with. If you just want to rent one, I have always brought my own, but kingdom strollers seems to have the best reviews

Agreed. I visit regularly and find WDW stroller rental to be the easiest. The strollers are really light, if the stroller goes missing there are several locations where you can get a replacement, if taking the train around Magic Kingdom you can leave your stroller at one station and pick a new one up at the next station and leaving them at the parks means that you don't have to lug them on and off of Disney transport.

We loved Kingdom Strollers but I agree, it can be clumsy using them on Disney transportation if you are staying on property.

Personally, I'd definitely rent one for the 4 year old at the very least. I've used Kingdom Strollers many times and have had exceptional service. They even refund your money if you end up deciding before the trip that you don't want the stroller afterall. And they include a free rain cover and cooler to be used with the stroller. For me, I'd rather have it and not need it than have an exhausted and cranky 4 year old! Not mention, a stroller makes a very convenient way to carry souvenirs, purses and drinks!
Hope this helps! Have a great trip!

Oh- and one more note about stroller rentals...if you're worried about them being too bulky on a bus, try and rent the ones that fold with one hand. Kingdom Strollers has many models that have the one hand closure that made it very easy for us to get it on and off the bus. It's a strap that's on the seat and you just pull it up and the whole thing collapses.
If you rent one from Disney you won't have the transportation problem because the strollers don't leave the parks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter