Stroller measurements

pat fan

Sad my tag won't fit :(
Does anyone know how they measure strollers? My son is worried about their stroller. Max is 42". His is 48" front to back laying flat, but 54" measured at an angle front to handle. Is this ok?

What brand is it?
They need to be smaller than 31 inches wide x 52 inches long. Get some painters tape, make a 31 x 52 inch box on the floor and see if it fits in the box.

What brand is it?
They need to be smaller than 31 inches wide x 52 inches long. Get some painters tape, make a 31 x 52 inch box on the floor and see if it fits in the box.
Chicco Activ3

Chicco Activ3
Chicco lists that as 47.5" (L) by 25" (W). I'm not sure what he's doing to get 54" unless he's measuring on an angle up from the front wheel to the top of the handle bar? Anyway, it should be fine.

Chicco lists that as 47.5" (L) by 25" (W). I'm not sure what he's doing to get 54" unless he's measuring on an angle up from the front wheel to the top of the handle bar? Anyway, it should be fine.
That is exactly how he's measuring it. He's worried about them saying it's too big. Someone told him Disney was cracking down on stroller size.

That is exactly how he's measuring it. He's worried about them saying it's too big. Someone told him Disney was cracking down on stroller size.

Yeah that's not the right way to measure it, if he's really concerned he just needs to draw an outline of the measurements and stick the stroller in the box. Even sidewalk chalk on a driveway would work.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter