Stroller Needed?

wile13

Earning My Ears
Hi,

Will be on the 11/29th Magic Cruise and was wondering if strollers are allowed on board? My 2 year old gets pretty tired and will have at least 1 carry on.

Any suggestions?

Also a little nervous about bringing him, any suggestions or past plans that have worked well seeing as though we will have to use Flounders for a few times during the cruise.

Thanks,

Eric
:confused:

Most definitely they're allowed on board! You can also rent them onboard (free of charge but they will charge a $100 deposit) but I've heard they're kind of dirty. We are bringing along two single umbrella strollers for our two year old twins. We don't plan on using them a lot onboard but more so when we're ashore. Happy Sailing!

Not a problem at all, we brought (and purchased specifically for the cruise), a combi stroller, it was small, folded to almost nothing, had a basket and a canopy .... it was about $50 and very well worth it.

I don't believe DCL counts your carryon luggage and the certainly woundn't object a stroller.

DS2 would sleep in the stroller just about anywhere so it was very convenient to wheel him around.

If you're flying it may be handy to have in the airport too --- you can check it at the gate.

we also rented a stroller, used it almost exclusively on the islands, although a couple times we strolled along deck 4. unlike some other people we found the stroller to be clean and in good condition.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter