Stroller recommendations for Cruise

BLAllee

When in doubt, just quit.
We will be taking our DS (1) on his first cruise in November. We are driving to the port and will have plenty of room in our vehicle. Just wondering what the best stroller would be for the cramped Cruise hallways and elevators. We have a Bob and while we love it, it can be bulky and it is a little heavy to haul up and down the stairs. Looking at a GB Pocket or something similar. Any other have this dillema?

Not sure how old your kiddo is, but the only stroller I would take on a cruise is a cheap umbrella stroller (easily collapsable, light weight, fits under bed). Never see strollers in use on board, but can see the need for port excursions.

Last edited:
We have a Zoe Baby Tour stroller for our DD (2). We took it on the WISH this summer and used it every evening on the cruise. It folds completely flat -not much bigger than a briefcase. We had a deluxe family stateroom with verandah so was able to leave it up and stored in the corner on the entire cruise.

Not sure how old your kiddo is, but the only stroller I would take on a cruise is a cheap umbrella stroller (easily collapsable, light weight, fits under bed). Never see strollers in use on board, but can see the need for port excursions.
He will be turning one while on the cruise. He is not quite walking un assisted yet so we think we will need a stroller at times.

We have a Zoe Baby Tour stroller for our DD (2). We took it on the WISH this summer and used it every evening on the cruise. It folds completely flat -not much bigger than a briefcase. We had a deluxe family stateroom with verandah so was able to leave it up and stored in the corner on the entire cruise.
That is the room category we have chosen. I will be taking my Tush Baby, but I really think little dude is going to need to nap on the go every now and then.

We used a GB Pocket last month on the Fantasy. It was perfect. We only really used it at night after dinner when we did our walk around deck 4 (we didn’t get off the ship except for Castaway Cay) but I wouldn’t hesitate to use it for excursions. We were in an inside stateroom, so it was folded until we got into the hallway (the doors are heavy and I was alone with my daughter) but it was great.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter