• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Stroller Rental/Airport Pickup

Lm021583

Mouseketeer
We will be traveling to WDW in August and will be renting a stroller. We have rented from Kingdom Strollers in the past and plan to use them for our next trip. We are looking at a flight that would arrive around 4:00 and were thinking we will stay at the airport for that night before heading to our resort via Magical Express the following morning. I was wondering if anybody had experience with their stroller pickup/drop off right at the airport. It sounds great because we could pick it up and drop it off on our own time rather than having to arrange a specific meetup time at our resort, but it sounds so simple, I’m wondering if this is too good to be true? Any experiences positive or negative with pickup and drop off directly at the airport?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter