Strollers for BB PTN viewing area

cheesemouse

DIS Veteran
Hi - Just wondering what people do (or are supposed to do) with strollers when you have the BB PTN dinner package. Do they make you take the stroller to stroller parking or can you bring it into the reserved viewing area? We will be doing a hotel break in the afternoon and will just be coming back for dinner and the parade so I'm thinking I could leave the stroller at the hotel if I absolutely had to. But then again, I also really worry about losing my 4 year old in the crush of people during and after fireworks!

Thanks for the help!

When we did the PTN package in January we were able to bring the stroller into the reserved area and my niece sat in it to watch the parade.

Is the dining package worth it? How much better is the reserved area? How much wait time is eliminated by doing the BB package vs. finding viewing spots on your own?

Well, "worth it" varies person to person. And I think the time of year you go and how crowded it is also plays a huge factor. Also, who is in your traveling group? Also, what's your budget? Lastly, how important is the parade to you?

For us, we are traveling with 3 kids, so getting a spot where they can actually see the parade is important to us. I don't want them trying to see through 3 or more layers of tall adults in front of them. I also am not willing to devote hours of time reserving a curb spot. We are going Easter week which is high crowds. My 3 would never make it just sitting there for hours waiting for the parade. I personally love the parades and it is a high priority for us. Lastly, we have a healthy budget for this trip to the cost is not a factor this time around. So all in all, it is definitely worth it for us! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter