Studio and Pack n Plays

js

Been around since before the disboards 90s crash
Hi.

We will be taking my 14 month old grandson for the first time to Disney in October.
We will be in a studio.
Figuring out where he will sleep and guessing a Pack n Play. Do they have those, still, in the studios?

Thank you very much.

They have the, but you have to call. They removed them last year after reopening. I believe so they didn’t have to clean every one, even when it may not have been used.

They have the, but you have to call. They removed them last year after reopening. I believe so they didn’t have to clean every one, even when it may not have been used.

Okay, thank you. So I can just call or let front desk know when we arrive. We will bring our own Pack N Play sheets.

Okay, thank you. So I can just call or let front desk know when we arrive. We will bring our own Pack N Play sheets.
In December, we got a pack n play provided after calling the front desk to our studio.
They came with sheets as well.
Depending on where you are staying, we put our child in a few different locations. (PVB, BRV, AKV, HHI)

In December, we got a pack n play provided after calling the front desk to our studio.
They came with sheets as well.
Depending on where you are staying, we put our child in a few different locations. (PVB, BRV, AKV, HHI)

Thank you so much! I'm going to try to piece together a stay at GFVs. I know I won't get all days together, but I'm going to stalk and try since that is where my dd wanted my grandson's first stay to be :)

If we were at Poly, which I may book first if open, I know I can put the PnP in the bathroom. At GFVs, we will find a place.

Thanks so much!

After covid, there have been reports of using the metal hotel cribs instead, so you might get one of those.

After covid, there have been reports of using the metal hotel cribs instead, so you might get one of those.

Thank you.
I will ask my dd what she wants to do and take it from there. If she wants a crib, I'm going going to rent one to make sure we def. have when we arrive. Thanks so much!

Thank you.
I will ask my dd what she wants to do and take it from there. If she wants a crib, I'm going going to rent one to make sure we def. have when we arrive. Thanks so much!

If it's just the three of you, you can also put a mattress on the floor. Depending on where you are staying, you might have a trundle you can take the mattress from, which is a little smaller than a twin. My kid slept fine in an arrangement like this, or on the mattress of a Pack N Play.

I don't see why you'd need to rent a crib. The resort will have something, either the metal hotel cribs, or the Pack N Plays.

If it's just the three of you, you can also put a mattress on the floor. Depending on where you are staying, you might have a trundle you can take the mattress from, which is a little smaller than a twin. My kid slept fine in an arrangement like this, or on the mattress of a Pack N Play.

I don't see why you'd need to rent a crib. The resort will have something, either the metal hotel cribs, or the Pack N Plays.

Thank you so much!
I'm hoping to piece together a stay at GFVs.
While I would put the pull out mattress on the floor, not sure if my dd would. I'll give her the options and she can decide.
If it were me, he would just sleep with us in the pullout, but don't think that is happening either LOL

Within the last year we've gotten metal cribs at both our stays, Copper Creek and AKL. It came with a sheet for the crib mattress.

Call housekeeping, not the front desk.

They've been providing them on request in order to keep them clean.

Within the last year we've gotten metal cribs at both our stays, Copper Creek and AKL. It came with a sheet for the crib mattress.
Call housekeeping, not the front desk.

They've been providing them on request in order to keep them clean.

Thank you both very much! I will request a crib and call housekeeping. I appreciate the help!

A;lso we used to put the crib in the little jog in the hallway, opposite the bathroom doors. You can make that area sort of dark(er) and still hang out in the main part of the studio. .

A;lso we used to put the crib in the little jog in the hallway, opposite the bathroom doors. You can make that area sort of dark(er) and still hang out in the main part of the studio. .

What a great idea! Thank you so much!

Just a side note, They do bring sheets but your daughter may want to bring her own for a few reasons (1.accidents and 2. I prefer knowing it’s cleaned in my detergent)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter