Studio Kitchenware?

maryisme

DIS Veteran
Hi, will be going home for the first time in two weeks. We will be staying in a studio at OKW. Can someone please tell me what cooking utensils are there? Specifically, are there microwave safe bowls and such in the unit?

Thanks!
Mary

Hi:

I am currently staying at the Villas at Wilderness Lodge in a studio and have been provided with paper plates and bowls, 4 (glass) glasses and two coffee mugs. Also, plastic cutlery has been provided. There are no microwave bowls, plates, etc. so if you want that be sure to pack it.

I requested a toaster and full size coffee maker upon check-in and was promptly accomodated.

Hope this helps!

Just returned yeasterday from a studio at OKW. We had a full size coffee maker and a toaster. Four paper bowls, two coffee mugs, two glasses and four sets of plastic silverware. The microwave is not large, so don't bring anything too big to use in it. Would have loved to have had some paper plates.

I am packing right now for a studio stay at BWV, and these are the things I am taking.

A slow-cooker type thing(oblong, lightweight, sits on a base that doubles as skillet) to cook spaghetti noodles, ramen noodles, etc.
A set of real cutlery(cheap, Wal-Mart @ $15)
A knife
Paper plates
Napkins
2 microwavable dishes with plastic lids
Gladware(2 square dishes, big enough to store leftovers)
A serving Spoon
An extra dishcloth
A colander

Everything except the paper plates, napkins, and gladware fits inside the slow cooker, so it takes up very little space. We plan on eating in the room 2 nights, and having breakfast there most mornings. :jester:

Thanks for the packing list. I am going to cut and paste into my own packing list :). Can you give me some more info on that slow cooker/skillet. We also plan on eating in at least 2 nights plus breakfasts every morning.

When you do leave?

Have a great trip!
Mary

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter