Studio Laundry

Maleficent Dragon

Member Since 2004; lost previous login.
We always stay in a one or two bedroom villa. We are staying in a couple of studios at AKV Kidani on our next trip instead of our usual. How do we go about doing laundry since we will not have a washer/dryer in our room?

The laundry room is located just off the lobby - close to the community room. It's free other than you will need to provide or purchase your own detergent. Tokens are not required though if I remember it has that mechanism on them. But just slide it in and the machines will turn on.

The laundry room is located just off the lobby - close to the community room. It's free other than you will need to provide or purchase your own detergent. Tokens are not required though if I remember it has that mechanism on them. But just slide it in and the machines will turn on.

I'm sorry, but I don't understand. What am I sliding?

I think the pp poster is directing you to slide in the metal tray that typically holds the coins. It sounds like no coins or tokens are needed but it needs to be slid into the machine to activate.

Oh okay. I wasn't sure if there was a card I needed or something along those lines. Thank you very much for the information.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter