Studios morning strategy

Mj05burd

Earning My Ears
assuming I arrive at studios by 9, can I do RnR coaster > tower of terror > great movie ride > star tours before lines get bad? Or should I switch the order of star tours and movie ride? Thanks!

assuming I arrive at studios by 9,

1. can I do RnR coaster > tower of terror > great movie ride > star tours before lines get bad?
2. Or should I switch the order of star tours and movie ride? Thanks!

I'd arrive by 8:30, or so.
1. Yes.
2. That's OK, too.

Will you not be using FP+ at DHS that day?

You should be fine. Only issue might be how quickly GMR gets busy. It use to be a walk on or 10 min wait, now ever since it went to tier 1 I'm surprised when I see it below 25 min

We had a FP for TSMM, so we did GMR at RD. It was a walk on. Even TSMM wasn't bad when we went by there a little later.

Would this strategy also work for June?
Do you think going to the park in the morning, leaving and then come back for F! at night is the way to go in June or just come into the park at say 3pm and stay until F!?

Would this strategy also work for June?
Do you think going to the park in the morning, leaving and then come back for F! at night is the way to go in June or just come into the park at say 3pm and stay until F!?

For summer heat, early morning and then back in the evening is the way to go!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter