Studios Walking Tour - Worthwhile?

i've done them both, and would recommend them both, especially since the new Ratatouille area has been built and opened.

I'm definitely going to book it then! We've got 5 days this time so plenty of chance to do it all. So sad the Tower of tour is in French only.

We have done both park tours twice. I enjoyed the Studios tour, it gave me much more of an incite as to why the Studios park is like it is. I definitely see the park in a different way now.

We've done both tours too and really enjoyed them. The Studios was great and lots of things were pointed out that I've never even noticed in all the years we've been going to. Definitely recommend them :thumbsup2

One of these days I'm going to do all three but OH isn't interessed and I'd feel a bit odd on my own...do they always have a few people on them or has it just been yourselves ?

One of these days I'm going to do all three but OH isn't interessed and I'd feel a bit odd on my own...do they always have a few people on them or has it just been yourselves ?

For the main park there were 4 in our family and another 3 or 4 people. For the Studios it was just our family. As you're nearby Carrie you could maybe check with City Hall for the tours and ask if any others are booked in? Then you'd know you're not on your own.

both times we've done it we've been the only people on the tour, so just the 2 of us and our tour guide.

We did the Tower tour on our last visit. The guide was concerned that our au pair was going to translate. She ended up speaking mostly in English and would chat in French if there was something she didn't know how to explain and the au pair translated. It was worth every penny!!!

Would it be possible to provide more information on these tours? I can't seem to find them on the website. We'll be there in August for 4 days and we'd love to do one of these, if available.

Would it be possible to provide more information on these tours? I can't seem to find them on the website. We'll be there in August for 4 days and we'd love to do one of these, if available.

If you look on the DLP site under Things to Do - Tours

http://www.disneylandparis.co.uk/tours/

http://www.disneylandparis.co.uk/tours/disneyland-park-tour/

http://www.disneylandparis.co.uk/tours/tower-of-terror-tour/

http://www.disneylandparis.co.uk/tours/walt-disney-studios-park-tour/

:)

I've only done the Disneyland Park tour, so I would like to do this WDS tour too reading all the good reviews! :D

I've been interested in doing the tours of the both the main park and the studios since I first read about them but so far, I've not been able to persuade my family!

Can anyone tell me how long the tours last and is there a lot of fast walking involved? One of our group has artificial knees and sometimes struggles to keep up so we tend to take a slower pace. He has a green pass from DLP but one of our concerns with the tour is that it wouldn't be possible for him to take part if there was a lot of zipping about from one place to the next.

Also, are there discounts on the tour cost for AP holders or shareholders?

I've been interested in doing the tours of the both the main park and the studios since I first read about them but so far, I've not been able to persuade my family!

Can anyone tell me how long the tours last and is there a lot of fast walking involved? One of our group has artificial knees and sometimes struggles to keep up so we tend to take a slower pace. He has a green pass from DLP but one of our concerns with the tour is that it wouldn't be possible for him to take part if there was a lot of zipping about from one place to the next.

Also, are there discounts on the tour cost for AP holders or shareholders?

They say 1h30 for the studios and 2h for the main park - I don't know tbh if there's a discount - will try to find out :)

there did used to be a shareholders discount, I think when the full price was 15 euros (kids under 12 were free) my price was 12 euros with shareholders discount.

Its not fast paced, and in fact, both times we've done the tours our CM told us to let her know if we wanted to slow down the pace. Its a wander, not a march, and you stop and chat about the architecture/colour/features/music as you go around.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter