Studios Walking Tour - Worthwhile?

there did used to be a shareholders discount, I think when the full price was 15 euros (kids under 12 were free) my price was 12 euros with shareholders discount.

Its not fast paced, and in fact, both times we've done the tours our CM told us to let her know if we wanted to slow down the pace. Its a wander, not a march, and you stop and chat about the architecture/colour/features/music as you go around.

Thanks Elaine, that sounds great then. A wander would be perfect :)

Although I've just noticed that the price is now €25 so that's quite expensive for a family if there's no discount.

Does anyone know if the price increase is a recent one? I'm sure it wasn't that expensive when I last looked. Has anything new been added to justify the increase? And do you still receive a pin?

I did a park tour during the last christmas break. There is no discount for AP holders. My girls didn't want to go so I went on my own, and the other couple that signed up didn't show up, so I had a private tour. Although I felt a bit awkward at first, my guide was lovely and we just walked through the park together and chatted happily about everything, it was very special. We parted with a hug!

I did a park tour during the last christmas break. There is no discount for AP holders. My girls didn't want to go so I went on my own, and the other couple that signed up didn't show up, so I had a private tour. Although I felt a bit awkward at first, my guide was lovely and we just walked through the park together and chatted happily about everything, it was very special. We parted with a hug!

Aw, that sounds lovely Tinian :) Do they still give a free pin when you've done the tour?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter