• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Stuff in food...

"If I had a nickel for every time I found something in my food, I'd have 2 nickels. Which isn't a lot, but it's weird that it happened twice."
~ eksmama01

origin

In December I discovered a piece of plastic in the amuse bouche served at the Bull and Bear. I spat it out and discreetly showed it to the maitre d , just so that he could let the kitchen know. The maitre d and the manager apologised and I was given a free glass of wine.

I found a shard of glass in a jar of baby food while feeding my ds. That was over 20 years ago but it sounds like the process is the same. I sent the jar and the piece of glass back and got some vouchers.
Needless to say I didn’t use them, switched to a different baby food brand.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter