Stuffed Mickey Mouse Toys???

shellyof4

Disney FANatic
Hello everyone,

When we were at WDW one of my sons liked collecting the Mickey's that were in the gift shops of some of the popular rides. These Mickey's are dressed in costumes that reflect the rides. Tower of Terror for example. I was wondering if A) Anyone knows what I'm talking about ;) and B) Does DL have these? My son would love to collect some more Mickey's in their various "outfits".

Thanks!
Shelly

I know exactly what you're talking about! I love those Mickey's too! I seem to remember them having some, though I don't think the selection is quite as great as at WDW. I do remember getting a Minnie doll dressed up as a princess from the iasw store a couple years ago. HTH :goodvibes:

THere is a lot of them that reflect every ride... i remember coming out of Star Tours and see a Jedi Mickey stuff animal.. so im sure there is something if they can think of it :)

Cant imagine a Mickey Nemo combination ^_-

I saw tons of them in the shop outside of IASW in the spring. Maybe you can add some to your collection there!!! Also, Emporium seemed to have a lot.

briar_rose_59 said:
Lol! Maybe it'll be a sort of deep-sea diver Mickey?

yea, probably be that, but i was thinking of either Mickey with Orange strips or a fish that looks like Mickey :P

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter