• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Stupid fan can't figure it out,Please help??

tink2dw

Pixie Dust or Bust!!
:( :earseek: I paid for Peak Season $7000.00 to go to Florida to "do Disney".[i told u i was stupid]
I bought 3 Adult AP's,It was the cheapest ticket media,but the thought was in the back of my mind to
maybe return in that year to "do more Disney":smooth: :earsgirl: :crazy: :smooth:

So, I started looking at Christmas HIGHER THAN PEAK SEASON PRICES,to "do Disney" again.[told u i was stupid]

Only, to find that for this HIGHEST PRICE SEASON OF ALL Disney has CUT the Fun of a "do Disney" by closing all my favorite shows,rides,and shorting the park hours,while canceling EE mornings and [FOR THE TRULY STUPID WHO INSIST ON PAYING 2 ADMISSIONS FOR THE SAME PARK]E NIGHTS My personal favorite.

My Question is: Who is the MOST Stupid??
ME or DISNEY?
:earseek: :earsboy: :crazy: :earseek: :earsboy: :crazy: :earseek: :earsboy: :crazy: :earseek: :earsboy: :crazy: :earseek: :earsboy: :crazy:

my goodness Tink, please don't be so hard on yourself :)

I highly doubt WDW will have any cutbacks going on during Christmas week, previous years have them scheduled at full throttle....LOL I know this year is different, but the parades and all the decorations will be going strong I'm sure.

I agree. For the actual Christmas/New Year's week I would expect them to be open dawn to midnight (1:00 a.m. on NYE) with plenty of entertainment and fun.

THERE IS NO REASON,TO "do DISNEY" THERES NO DISNEY, LEFT TO DO!!

THERE ISN'T ANY DISNEY WITHOUT Shows,Rides,Decent park hours,AND EE mornings and E NIGHTS.

THAT MAKES DISNEY ONE OF THOSE OTHER PARKS, HOW MANY FLAGS OVER WHERE??

I don't really get what you're talking about. I was at Disney over the holidays in 2000 and there were plenty of rides and shows. I didn't stay on site so I don't know about early entry etc. but the rest was all there and it was all Disney! The hours were also extended until the crowds left on the 3rd of Jan. Then, although they closed earlier, the crowds were so light we walked right on to everything. Like, I said... I'm not real clear on what you mean by no rides etc.
Jenn

I went to that other park with all of the flags that you're talking about today. Well, in all fairness, they cleaned it up A LOT and we had a lot of fun. But it's really just a roller coaster park with some shows thrown in and some so-so fast food. Disney isn't like that. :)

Planogirl:

DOn't know how old your kids are but the new LooneyToons land at "that park" is pretty neat. I woulnd't begin to compare it to the DIsney parks though. Of course our season passes for six flags only cost about $200 for all four of us. Looking forward to Holiday in the Park, we always have a good time at that.

I was just talking about going to Holiday in the Park. We've never been to this event at this location and since this park was so spotless yesterday, I'd like to try it again. Amazing what a little attention to detail can do and if they keep this up, I'll buy season passes. Thanks Mike! :)

Tink.... I think follow you - I feel your pain. I too went earlier this year & got the season pass to "do more Disney" this year....and finally I found a good time for it - for my 30th (OH NO) Birthday - which happens to be Turkey Day this year. So I said YAY, I won't be upset about turning 30!!! HOW COULD I BE UPSET ABOUT BEING 30 AT DISNEY WORLD???? But alas, they took away my EE, my E-nights, cutting back shows, etc. (And I didn't think it could happen - but there I was - upset - about Disney World.) Granted, I still consider myself lucky though, many cannot go to WDW - so why should I whine? Then I think about the 3-D Muppet show, and the fireworks, and looking forward to seeing that Campfire w/Chip & Dale - and say hell, I probably will be having so much fun anyway, I won't notice those changes here & there, right? :) :) :)

(Besides this was an easier pill to swallow as I got DD Marriott for $25/nite!) So again, I am a happy girl!!! AND YOU SHOULD BE TOO!!!! :bounce: :bounce:

:wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter