Success with switching dining times once onboard The Dream?

karin6996

Mouseketeer
Just wondering if anyone has had success in switching from second seating to first seating once onboard The Dream. We are on the waitlist, however it hasn't cleared yet and we leave in a week :banana:. I don't want to get my hopes up if there is little chance of it happening. Thanks!

I would love to know as well.

I just recently found out that our TA messed up our reservation. Went from being in our dream room (pardon the pun) and first seating to her feeling guilty and upgrading us and on second seating. She told me that she was advised that we're on a waiting list.

It's been the worst booking experience ever.

Ambush angel - I am so sorry you are having a bad experience. I have been very successful in booking without a travel agent. I guess maybe I am a control freak, but I like to handle the details myself. I hope you have success with the waitlist, but if not the late dinner isn't too bad. We did it on our last cruise with our 2 yr old as that is the timing our travel partners preferred. I do prefer the early seating though.

Thank you.

Normally I book everything myself but this time I went a different route to help the sister of a good friend who just opened her own travel agency.

It's been a long planning stage. We originally had room 5022, then there was some issue with DCL not receiving my reservation. She sorted that and upgraded us to 5190 but in the whole mix up we lost our early seating.

I guess cause I'm a little OCD when it comes to planning a trip. I work so hard to save the money our cruise, I plan it so far in advance (we're going March 2012) and when things don't go as planned it's very hard.

I'm grabbing on to the pixie dust that has been shared with me on this board.

Thanks to all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter