Successful FP Day!

poooh

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone! Today was my FP selection day and I was able to get everything I wanted around the time I wanted it. I was nervous after reading the technical difficulties others were having and I was worried about GE crowds snatching up FPs but my worry was unwarranted because everything went smoothly!

We're a party of 2. I got FOP on our 5th day. 4:50 was the earliest available but there were still 2 later slots open as well. There was actually a FP open for 7DMT on arrival day but would overlap with HEA. Tons of availability for 7DMT on our 6th day. We're doing HS on our 3rd day and 7th. No SDD left on the 3rd day but there were a good amount of spots open on the 7th day, including in the morning. We expected this so we specifically reserved the last day for SDD. I did try to make most FPs in the morning so we can try for a 4th in the afternoon.

Here's what I got:

Mon 23
MK
*arrive around 1
HM 12:40 (might miss but that's okay)
Splash 4:45
BTMR 5:25

Tue 24
EP
Spaceship Earth 9:10
Soarin 10:20
LWTL 11:50

Wed 25
HS
Little Mermaid Show 9:10 (wasn't sure what to pick in HS, so probably a throw away)
RNR 9:55
Star tours 11:00

Thur 26
EP
Journey 9:20
TT 10:30
Mission 11:40
*trying to cut out early this day, MK DAH event

Fri 27
AK
EE 10:10
Safari 11:40
FOP 4:50

Sat 28
MK
Pooh 10:00
7DMT 11:30
Space 12:45

Sun 29
HS
SDD 10:50
*Last day, leaving around 1

Hope this helps anyone who has their FP day coming up!

Glad it all worked out for you. I had similar success on Tuesday. The only thing I couldn't get was FoP on our first day, which I anticipated. Other than that, I had multiple times to choose from for all of the headliners - SDD, 7DMT, FoP, etc. - for the rest of our stay.

I was successful as well. I got the only fp I wanted. I got FOP at 7:01 this morning for 60+4 at 6:50. Only one available.
Good fp selection OP!

You are so lucky! All I wanted was a FOP at some point on our trip and there was nothing at all - we're leaving on Thursday so it looks like that's consistent with yours, I could only book 60+4. Was really surprised because a friend booked a trip two weeks earlier in Sept and they got SDD and FOP on two different days in their trip with no problem.

You are so lucky! All I wanted was a FOP at some point on our trip and there was nothing at all - we're leaving on Thursday so it looks like that's consistent with yours, I could only book 60+4. Was really surprised because a friend booked a trip two weeks earlier in Sept and they got SDD and FOP on two different days in their trip with no problem.
Keep trying. I kept looking at the Dibb last night and it was showing everything gone for SDD for my 4 days and evenings only for FOP for days 3 and 4. This morning I immediately went for day 4 FOP and when I first signed on there was a 6 and a 6:50. By the time I clicked on it there was only 6:50. I then tried for the ones for day 3 and there was nothing. I would also try 1 or 2 at a time.
I have a feeling we are going to be there at a very busy time. Oh well.

Last edited:

Ugh, I know - we pledged to stop going during February break because it's sooo crowded but I'm not sure fall break is going to be much better. When I originally booked, Star Wars wasn't supposed to be open yet so that can't have helped. I'm definitely going to keep refreshing the next few nights though!

Ugh, I know - we pledged to stop going during February break because it's sooo crowded but I'm not sure fall break is going to be much better. When I originally booked, Star Wars wasn't supposed to be open yet so that can't have helped. I'm definitely going to keep refreshing the next few nights though!
Go to the Dibb. They have the availability chart. I was just looking and saw availability for a couple of days. Just be prepared to grab them when you see them pop up. Right now there are a few showing for the 9th. That’s how I knew exactly which day to go to at 7 am this morning

There was actually a FP open for 7DMT on arrival day but would overlap with HEA. Tons of availability for 7DMT on our 6th day.
7DMT has FP+ availability for more days in September than it doesn’t - after 5 years it seems to finally be cooling off.

We got FOP at 60+1 but not till 7:05 in september, still i'll take it as a win. No SDD for us though :-(

Keep trying. I kept looking at the Dibb last night and it was showing everything gone for SDD for my 4 days and evenings only for FOP for days 3 and 4. This morning I immediately went for day 4 FOP and when I first signed on there was a 6 and a 6:50. By the time I clicked on it there was only 6:50. I then tried for the ones for day 3 and there was nothing. I would also try 1 or 2 at a time.
What is the “Dibb?”

What is the “Dibb?”
The Dibb is a website maintained by (I believe) UK people but it tells you the “hot” FastPasses available. That’s how I knew the FOP was almost gone for my time frame. I also have them on my phone and I can consult daily to see if any passes have become available. But you have to be fast. Just like the dining reservation finder lol420486

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter