Suggestion: What about cruise lines besides DCL and RCL?

It's unfortunate that Carnival maintains a bad reputation. I know that many years ago they were a party ship but that really hasn't been true for 15+ years. We really enjoyed our vacations on Carnival and we are very much not the party crowd. And our daughter loved their kids club.

My gang aren't party-ers either ... any more. But we like to hang out together and par-take of multiple beverages. Cruising turns out to be perfect for us. We thought there was plenty of entertainment options without the wild party atmosphere. I'm also glad to hear an endorsement of the kids' club. My friends will be bringing their kids next time around.

I think it's safe to say that no matter what is, and isn't covered, on any one of our podcasts there will always be topics left to explore. Travel is such a broad topic and we can't do it all at once.

With that said, The Dreams Unlimited Travel podcast is in it's infancy at this point - we have just over 3 months of podcasts released so far. There is a lot more time and a lot more material to cover.

We have a schedule and grand plan for the show so while you may not see what you want covered yet there is always time.

and at least where I was thinking it wasn't "why haven't they covered this yet!?!?!?" but rather "the shows have been great and it would be a cool thing to possibly cover in the future"
Exactly. Same here. I was just thinking "out loud" about a topic I'd like to hear sometime in the future.

I'm really enjoying the new podcast and find the information helpful & interesting. I've only had 1 cruise on RC and thought it was an incredible value. There are lots of potential cruising topics out there so no doubt lots of ground for the podcast to cover in the future. I've always been curious about 1) transatlantic or pacific cruises. From pricing alone, the repositioning cruises with eg RC seem to be a great value but of course fewer port opportunities. I'd love to hear about John & Kevin's pacific cruise and what they found to be the pros and cons of that experience. Also, what they would do differently if they were given a "do-over". I've also wondered about the logistics behind 2) a last minute guest joining you on your cruise. For example, a friend or family member trying to join you a week or two before your departure date & sharing your already booked cabin. I'm curious if other than the mad dash to get the paperwork done, if there is any cut off date for a passenger in that situation, other hidden issues, etc. Some things are prob evident like full lists for excursions, but wondering what other pitfalls there may be. As you can tell, I have friends and family who aren't the best planners and every once in a while spring a surprise, "Wouldn't it be great if I could join you" treat. Thank you for your incredible work and a great show!

I'd love to hear specifics about what is and isn't included food wise.
I know with DCL that your main dining and I'm assuming some form of breakfast and lunch is included as well as in room dining, but what about snacks outside of those times? Treats? Burgers? All of that. A full food run down with specifics of DCL and RCCL would be great!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter