Suggestions... Anyone? :)

CutieEm

I'm a Lion, RAWR ;)
Hello, my name is Emily, and I have been off and on this board alot lately, but usually I have just been browsing. So me and my friend Sarah have made a show on YouTube, at this link: http://www.youtube.com/user/emilyandwebsarahshow. So we are trying to get it promoted and to get more people to watch it, and since theres not too many people were I live I thought about posting here. Would you guys mind telling us what you think of them? Also any comments or suggestions? Thank you guys :)

EDIT: Not sure if your allowed to post links here, but I was hoping there was no harm :)

Uhmm... maybe you could've rehearsed it more... like at some times it was a little slow, you know what I mean? Other then that, they were really cool

Thank you! That's totally true:-) I love you ahaha jk bit thanks for the suggestion it's a great idea

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter