• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Suggestions fo poriority Seating?

Mahorn

Mouseketeer
My family (DH and 6month old) mil,fil, sil, bil niece 4months nephew 2yrs and husbands grandma are going to wdw in January 2004. We already have a priority seating for crystal palace for lunch. Any suggestions for another ps that we might enjoy? Any assistance would elp. We have been to Disney many times but I haven't been to a ps since I was 9 years old. Thanks for your help.

Can't wait to go.

Jenn:earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsboy:

I get the feeling that you really mean to ask about Character Meals, not Priority Seatings. If that's the case, here's a page that might be helpful to you. :)

http://www.wdwig.com/cb.htm

Try Chef Mickeys. I think you would all have fun. The breakfast there was delicious.

Maggie

You're right I'm going on little sleep. I was looking for opinions of those who have done charactere meals and which ones are the best.
Thanks

I really loved Cape May character breakfast over at the Beach Club, only bad thing is there is no Mickey.

Chef Mickey is another nice one to do & you will see all the main guys ;) (Mickey, Goofy, Minnie, Chip & Dale)

We had character breakfasts at Cape May and 1900 Park Fare and loved them both. We had late seating (11:00) and it was great because the characters hung around until everyone left and since they weren't seating anyone after us, we were able to stay a little longer without feeling like we needed to leave and free up the table for the next family.

We all enjoyed the food at both (buffets), also.

Pam

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter