Suggestions for appetizers

mrssalvaggio

Mouseketeer
A lot of times our family will get so caught up with the appetizers on a menu, that rather than ordering entrees, we'll order 3-5 appetizers instead. I was looking for suggestions of restaurants that offer a nice selection of appetizers. Thanks!!

I'm right there with you on the appetizer's rock boat. I've found that there are a lot of restaurants, especially in Epcot, where this works great. I tried a variety of appetizers at the restuarants in China, Japan and Marakesh, all of which were fantastic. I love perusing the menus on wdwig.com and finding new places with a variety of appealing appetizers. can't wait to hear how your grazing goes!

Richard

Rainforest Cafe.... two words.... CHICKEN QUESADILLAS.... YUMMY!!!!!!

I think my favorite appeitiser was the cheese soup at Le Cellier in Epcot. I don't like cheese soup, but this was really good. To me, it wasn't as cheesy as I expected, more like a potato soup consistency with a nice cheese flavor. (I liked it so much, I got the recipe, got that and their Creme Brulee recipes.)

But dipping the free pretzel bread sticks they give you into the soup was delicious.

I have to thank everyone on this board, because unless I'd heard all these people talk about how good it was, there was no way I was planning on trying it.

Rachael

Yes- Nine Dragons has a new menu with many Dim Sum choices.

If you have a car- a lovely place for "appetizer-lovers" is Cafe Tu Tu Tango (Off-Prop.). Their entire menu is based on appetizers! Yummy! www.cafetututango.com

Oooh I agree with Rainforest Cafe and the Quesadillas. They have a great appetizer selection. check out wdwig.com. Sorry for not supporting DIS but this site is still working on it's database.

Another vote for Rainforest Cafe! I love the Caribe chicken, as well as the quesadillas mentioned above. Also, the Chimi Cha-Cha's were good and of course, fried cheese! They have an appetizer sampler with some seafood items. Not sure if you can substitute.

I'm on the appetizer rock boat, too! DH and I prefer this!

Another vote for Tu Tu Tango, if you can get there. Lovely grazing menu with all types of cuisine, phenomenal cocktails and free art entertainment (artists, palm readers, hula-you never know what will be going on).

Love the shrimp tempura and california rolls at Matso No Ma Lounge in Japan, ANY appetizer in France (but love the pate) and the pub appetizers at Rose & Crown (meat pies, scotch eggs).

We loved the chicken quesadillas as well........they are in a pita type thing and were wonderful!

Two words - Queso Fundido at San Angel Inn. I'm having it for my meal in January.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter