Suggestions for priceline

B

bldenbleyker

I am reading all these deals using priceline can anyone give my more advise on how to bid? One thing that worries me is there are 4 four of us. THANK for any guidelines LLL :)

if you do a search, you should find quite a few posts on the best way for success using Priceline. I think TravelSheryl is a moderator for a Priceline board and she posts here quite frequently. Good Luck!

Welcome LLL. I am from Michigan too. I know that with Priceline, basically you have to do your homework ahead of time to know what airfare is before you go in and bid. They say you should start low and go in and change your itinerary slightly, so you can go back in and bid again. There is also a link to get in and use $25 bonus money per ticket (you must go through that link to use it). That link as well as much more info. is availble on that website (that was mentioned above). **** If you do a search with the words "priceline and Expedia" it will show you that website. It is called "Informed Priceline/Expedia bidding" or something like that.
When are you going to WDW? We are going next February and We got our tickets through Priceline.com - We got United Airlines $160 (minus $25 bonus money) = $135 per ticket round trip with 1 stop in Chicago). (and there are 4 of us too). Good Luck

fishbrain.gif

Oops, It looks like I took too long to finish writing the above post - The one above mine has the link to the website that I was talking about.

fishbrain.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter