Suggestions for restaurants near Cirque

karensi

My Family and Disney are my two favorite things!
Taking my family to see Cirque Du Soleil in Feb. I'm the grandmother and am looking for a few suggestions of where to eat that are close to the theater where Cirque will be playing. I can walk but not really too far a distance, so thinking after parking the car and actually getting to where we have to be I may not have much more steam left in me :sad2: Can anyone please tell me 1) what is the closet place to Cirque that we can eat and 2) what are a few other nearby places? Any feedback would be much appreciated. Thank you

Hi, Karen, there's a map of Disney Springs here: https://www.disneysprings.com/disney-springs-map/

The Cirque building is to the very far left. Closest restaurants are House of Blues, City Works, and Jaleo. I'd check those out on the map above, then look on the site for menus. Have a great time!

FCDub and Aimeedyan,
Thank you both so much! After reading your replies I just made a ressie at House of Blues. I don't know what I would do without my Dis friends

House of Blues is an underappreciated GEM. We loved our meal (pro tip: get the bread pudding!).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter