Sugguestions for our MK day in June

erinsmom

Mouseketeer
We are a family of 4 - dd are 18 and 12. We like all rides, so no issues there. We will be in MK on June 18th and we have a BOG ressie at 12:35 for lunch. We will be there at park opening. Would love to here your suggestions on how we should spend our morning and what we can reasonably get done before our reservation.
TIA!!:flower:

Here's what I'm thinking - let me know if I'm on the right track. It's been 6 years since our last visit.
After park opening:
7DMT
Peter Pan
Haunted Mansion
BTMRR
Splash Mountain
Pirates
Haunted Mansion again

flexible after this
make our way back over toward BOG
ride It's a Small World

Is this possible? Can we do any other rides before our reservation? We will take a break after that and come back that night and hit Tomorrowland. We also have another day at MK later in the week, so we'll get to Pooh, Under the Sea, etc.

Thanks!

I think it is good to split up sections of the park each day you go, so there is no rush. I would maybe hit up your favorites one day and the other day do all the others you didn't have time for previously. You're definitely on the right track! Some rides like BTMRR, 7DMT and Splash Mountain can have very long wait times as most of us know so that might take up any extra time you have before lunch and you might have to cut a few things out that day and save them for another but I would definitely recommend hitting your favorites up more than once if you have the time each days! It'll be a total blast! Have a wonderful trip and a magical day! :tinker:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter