suitcase

Overall I like Samsonite. Check the prices at the outlet store, they are much cheaper than Macys http://shop.samsonite.com/sale/?gclid=CKeBwIC0388CFYNbhgodGj0ONg&utm_campaign=Brand - Branded Terms - Exact&utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=google

Travelpro has absolutely horrible customer service, so I won't buy from them again. Delsey is ok but a little cheap/flimsy/falls over.

Look for lighter weight luggage, it makes a difference (6-7 lbs for carryon). Also make sure your carryon will fit your airline's maximum dimensions: just because they brand them as 'carryon' doesn't mean they fit the dimensions.

I bought 2 Ogio suit cases from ebags about four months ago and I love them. They are unique enough that I never mix them up with anyone elses at baggage claim.

Delsey because it is similar in quality to Samsonite ... and usually it will cost less.

Last edited:
I like Samsonite when I expect it to be abused at an airport or cruise terminal.

Samsonite. I received a set of luggage when I graduated high school nearly two decades ago. I would say I average a couple flights per year, plus road trip traveling, and they have held up great. The carry on size even weathered a semester traveling abroad while in college and it's still in great shape.

I purchased Samsonite Levit8 from Kohls about two years ago. It's really light. I can lift the largest suitcase over my head with one hand. I think it weighs less than 9 pounds. Very roomy. I like it a lot. I purchased at Kohls because I "stocked" up on Kohls cash and other coupons and then was able to get it on sale. Got a great deal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter