Summer 2021 resort prices- YIKES!

kimili8

Earning My Ears
Since we had To cancel this year’s August trip, I‘m pricing out resort stays for next summer. RR for HRH In June or August is over $200 more than this yrs RR. That is just crazy! Is this maybe bc I’m looking so far out in advance, or do you think they are anticipating those who cancel this yr going next year and trying to recoup some $$$?

*it’s over $300 more a night from this years AP discount rate🤯

That’s about what I’m paying for RP w/ap applied for my late September-October stay.
($300+)

But you are comparing this years AP rate to next years standard rate. What I would do is take the discount of this years AP rate to the regular rate, and apply that to next years regular rate, so I have an idea of what the costs will be.

Weird. We booked for next August and were completely shocked at how cheap it was to stay there. However, we are at Dockside.

This topic made me curious, so I priced up for 2021 just for fun

we were supposed to stay for 3 weeks at CBBR this august ... all cancelled, nevermind ...

when I booked in november 2019 (for august 20) SMSM (now savvy traveler rate) was $4099 including taxes, for an interior entry poolside family suite)

when I price it up for 2021 ( 21 days, arriving on the same saturday) it now costs $4005

so, in my case, the price has actually gone down.

sure I have managed to get better rates, special offers came through the mail, and I had managed to get it down to $3400 or so.

but, compared rate for rate, the price did not go up, for my specific search sample

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter