Summer 2023 release date?

We're thinking we'd like to get back to cruising next summer. I would hope booking will open in the next couple of weeks? When does everyone think? What is everyone hoping for? We're thinking about Northern Europe.

I keep checking for Summer of 2023 dates because our daughter and her fiancé are planning on getting married in August 2023 and my wife and I would like to give them a 4 day cruise as part of their Honeymoon trip. I know they have talked about going to WDW for a few days after the wedding. We were supposed to cruise September 2020, but we all know how that turned out, that was going to be our daughter's fiancé's first Disney cruise.

Edited to add: Seems like the kids are moving up their wedding date, which is yet to be determined. It's a good thing I love these two!!!

Last edited:
I was looking at my past FB posts earlier today and I saw my post from February 21, 2017 and it just happened to be when Disney announced their Summer of 2018 Itineraries.

I need the Magic in late ‘23 (Ugh, that sounds so far away). I’d like to do the NY/Canada Fall cruise. So that’s probably in the June release…

We are hoping for the TA back to back with the Mediterranean. We originally had those booked for 2021 but of course were cancelled. I am so ready to get it booked!

My daughter informed me last night they are talking about moving their wedding up to the Spring of 2023, if this is the case, I no longer have to wait for these dates to be announced.

We are waiting for a summer 2023 cruise. Youngest daughter graduates May 2023 and our oldest daughter graduated May 2021 but we could travel 2021 due to Covid so I’m hoping to have one giant graduation cruise. Getting anxious for dates.

website says that maintenance will be happening from March 7-9th...wonder if that means on the 10th new itineraries posted. or the 11th as someone already suggested.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter