Summer 2024 GT rates (Bahamas)?

JulieODC

DIS Veteran
Hi! I’m eyeing a possible 4 night Bahamas cruise in late August, right before school starts again. Does anyone have a resource for listing historical GT rates for late summer cruises? Or a guess for whether or when GT rates could become available?

We’re considering both the Magic or Wish, 4 night, 3rd week of August.

Any *GT isn't likely to pop until within 90 days of the embarkation date.
I booked an IGT in Sept for a Late Feb sailing. I also booked a VGT rate late March 2023 for a September 23 sailing. It just depends on how the rooms are selling

In fact DCL is already offering GT rates for 2025 sailings out of Galveston.

We booked a GT for an NYC cruise last fall, but just wasn’t sure if the summer cruises historically have GT rates or if they tend to fill up? Especially those late August ones when a lot of the US is back to school (but we aren’t in New England)!

are gt rates only special offers or can anyone book them?
Anyone can book a *GT offer (IGT, OGT, VGT). They are restricted in the sense of what you can do with the reservation, but not restricted with regards to who may book it. Other than your party must fit -- often limited to parties of 4 or fewer passengers, sometimes only 3 or fewer.

I am going on my first cruise next week and I'm considering booking a placeholder. We have our eyes on a 4 night Wish cruise this summer. If the cruise we want has a GT rate, could I stack the discount of the 10% off with the placeholder and the normally lower GT fare to get an even better rate?

I am going on my first cruise next week and I'm considering booking a placeholder. We have our eyes on a 4 night Wish cruise this summer. If the cruise we want has a GT rate, could I stack the discount of the 10% off with the placeholder and the normally lower GT fare to get an even better rate?
Restricted GT rates are valid for new booking only. Since a placeholder is considered a booking, the placeholder discount can’t be combined with GT rates.

You can book a regular rate using your placeholder discount then cancel to switch to a GT rate, but there may be a cancellation penalty if you’re past the final payment date.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter