Summer Discount for Disney+ Subscribers

I was able to apply discount to existing AKL club reservation. There was an option to apply to existing reservation. Easy to do online.

I tried this morning. Offer wasn't available. I tried again this afternoon. A lot more availability. I suspect Disney added additional inventory.

Update: Could not get the discount applied.

Despite our existing reservation’s dates falling within the offer’s date parameters, and because YC (to begin with) had no more availability just before the offer was released, there are no rooms to book under the Disney+ discount and our room has to stay at full price. My DH and I are trying to decide if we want to switch to a different hotel.

I will continue to monitor YC availability in case more spaces open up.
Same thing happened to us. I switched to BW and saved $500 on two rooms (and a better view).

I totally lucked out on this one! We had a 1 bedroom booked at AKV for August, but I've kept my eye out and check the site a few times a day (for discounts, availability on other alternatives to consider, etc). Last night when I checked, the dates were being strange. They had reset to 1/1/21 and kept giving me an error. The glitch made me wonder if there was a discount coming this morning and as luck would have it, I had to pick my oldest up from a high school Disney trip at 2:30am so instead of in the car at 7:15 I was home and just happened to check the site before taking a nap and totally stumbled on it! We downgraded from a Savannah view to a Standard view since no Savannah view available but saved several thousand dollars for the 10 day trip. I'm going to keep my fingers crossed that a Savannah view pops up but if not, I feel good about the value I'm getting for standard!

We were able to apply the discount online to our Contemporary booking. Our room wasn't available for the discount (Garden View) but for only $60 more, we were able to upgrade to the Main Tower (Lake View)

So, here is my problem. For the first time ever I'm going on a girl's trip. Our Disney+ is in my husband's name. He isn't going. I'm out of luck aren't I?

So, here is my problem. For the first time ever I'm going on a girl's trip. Our Disney+ is in my husband's name. He isn't going. I'm out of luck aren't I?

Wow. That's just crazy about this discount coming out. I had booked without a discount for Pop for a week and I had just decided to get a year of Disney Plus this past Sunday because with the Disney Visa you get 25% back onto Disney Rewards for up to a reward of $20 for Disney Plus so I did that.
Now I just saved over $240.00 because I have Disney Plus. Crazy but a good crazy for once.

Disney Plus more than paid for itself.

Thank you for trying, at least I know its not that Im doing something wrong:(
I'm trying Suites, Cabins or AoA at end of September and there's been no availability at any of those all day. There seems to be very limited options with this discount.

Can anyone confirm that there still is availability with the offer for ASmusic suites Aug20-28? I can add my promo but am logged in with my D+ account and even confirmed it, says no availability? But I checked and promo didnt exclude these suites..could they really be out of the promo rooms already?

Not every room type will be available for all dates. Discounts are offered to fill rooms. So each resort discount availability is going to vary depending on what is already booked there at rack rate. Plus things will change as people change or cancel resorts so keep checking. For example, when the spring public & AP discounts came out, there was nothing available for my YC CL stay. I kept checking & eventually got a few nights at the public $100 off/ night discount. I still kept checking & this week the AP rate showed up for those nights, so I was able to change to that rate.

I totally lucked out on this one! We had a 1 bedroom booked at AKV for August, but I've kept my eye out and check the site a few times a day (for discounts, availability on other alternatives to consider, etc). Last night when I checked, the dates were being strange. They had reset to 1/1/21 and kept giving me an error. The glitch made me wonder if there was a discount coming this morning and as luck would have it, I had to pick my oldest up from a high school Disney trip at 2:30am so instead of in the car at 7:15 I was home and just happened to check the site before taking a nap and totally stumbled on it! We downgraded from a Savannah view to a Standard view since no Savannah view available but saved several thousand dollars for the 10 day trip. I'm going to keep my fingers crossed that a Savannah view pops up but if not, I feel good about the value I'm getting for standard!

Request a Partial Savannah view for your Standard room, there are a number of Standard rooms where you have a view because it's apparently not considered a clear view. We had a great view of the animals from our Standard in December, there was just an empty animal pen in front.

Requests not guaranteed, but I've booked a Standard at AKL and lucked out with one with a partial view 4 out of the 5 times I've stayed there.

The terms I read said you have to keep the subscription through your reservation period. But, at only $8 a month, you'd still be money ahead, especially on more expensive resorts. I found a cashback offer for $12.50, saving a little at least.

Thank you for trying, at least I know its not that Im doing something wrong:(

If you mess around with the system and try different dates, it looks like it is the evening of the 20th and 21st that is causing the lack of availability. The 22nd through 28th has the suites on sale (those suites are a great value IMO). Maybe book a split stay - 2 nights at full rate and then the remainder at the discounted rate. You may have to move suites but you will save some $$$. Then, keep checking as maybe more availability will open up.

I didn't know about this discount until a half hour ago! I was able to save over 200 on an 8 night stay at cbr July through august dates. Walked my companions through the process. Easy on line and everything stayed the same.

On their side she made the reservation but he has the dplus account and he had no trouble making the change.

I didn't know about this discount until a half hour ago! I was able to save over 200 on an 8 night stay at cbr July through august dates. Walked my companions through the process. Easy on line and everything stayed the same.

On their side she made the reservation but he has the dplus account and he had no trouble making the change.
That's great! Which room category at CBR if you don't mind my asking? I'm wondering if there's any data points about room categories other than pirate rooms being included at CBR.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter