Summer Discount for Disney+ Subscribers

There currently is availability at all of the resorts you mention. From $126 at AS Music & Sports, $147 for Movies, and $162 for Pop. Before tax. Depending on where you stay, the discount is about equal to the cost of your Disney+ subscription.
Yeah...not enough to "subscribe" myself.
Funny thing...cheaper than a Port Canaveral hotel.
SO....book it & Uber to Port Canaveral.
Obscene amount...but beats the alternative...

There currently is availability at all of the resorts you mention. From $126 at AS Music & Sports, $147 for Movies, and $162 for Pop. Before tax. Depending on where you stay, the discount is about equal to the cost of your Disney+ subscription.
Could you check to see if there is any availability at the Yacht or Beach Club for August 17-21?

So so so much has changed; does the rule still apply that if the reservation begins on September 30, the rate applies for the length of the stay? I feel like it changed a while back but can’t recall.

You'll get a discount on the days up to and including Sept 30. Oct 1 and beyond are rack rate. (On the current offer.)

That only applied to some packages like free dining and such. Never room only
Years ago, it did. We never do free dining or even room/ticket packages- just room only. Way back in 2002 we had a 14 day stay that included Christmas and NY's. I booked us on the 21st to get the last day of the discount and it applied for the entire trip. We often booked at the end of a discount and for many years, the discount applied to the entire trip. I don't recall when they stopped it, but it's been a long time. It was great while it lasted though!

Just rebooked our two rooms for August at POP with my daughter's email as she's the Disney+ account holder in the family. I was able to book two rooms thru the Disney website (there are 5 of us - all adults now) with her name as the lead in only one room. Saved us $430. Now I just need to cancel my previous reservations which were booked with my email. Phew!
I may have to do this tomorrow. My question is how did you book 2 rooms in her name on the website. I always do one then call. I’d love to not have to call.

Thanks

It’s easy
You just check out twice
Thanks. I guess I have it stuck in my head that it was going to try and stick me in the room because I’m logged into my account. So first room I can choose the 3 people I want. Then go back and do it again picking the other 3 for that room? I guess I can call at a later dad and add request for rooms to be connected.

Thanks. I guess I have it stuck in my head that it was going to try and stick me in the room because I’m logged into my account. So first room I can choose the 3 people I want. Then go back and do it again picking the other 3 for that room? I guess I can call at a later dad and add request for rooms to be connected.
I may be confused. Your other post said you wanted to book 2 rooms in her name. Is that not what you want to do?
I may have to do this tomorrow. My question is how did you book 2 rooms in her name on the website. I always do one then call. I’d love to not have to call.

Thanks

I may be confused. Your other post said you wanted to book 2 rooms in her name. Is that not what you want to do?
I would be using my husbands email because that is where the Disney + is located. There is a total of 6 of us going plus an infant. So I have 3 in one room, 4 in the other. Hope that makes sense.

I would be using my husbands email because that is where the Disney + is located. There is a total of 6 of us going plus an infant. So I have 3 in one room, 4 in the other. Hope that makes sense.

Is the discount still available for your dates, resort & room? You won’t be able to get the discount just because you have Disney+. There has to be current availability under the promotion, just as if you were making a new reservation.

Yeah...not enough to "subscribe" myself.
Funny thing...cheaper than a Port Canaveral hotel.
SO....book it & Uber to Port Canaveral.
Obscene amount...but beats the alternative...
just suscribe for the discount and than cancel.

So now that they have the Disney+ discount for Dec, the Sept discount is gone?
Just for the dates you see in the Special Offers section. Try doing a mock booking for your dates and see if an offer comes up

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter