Summer Fireworks/Night Shows..

tinklvsu

Mouseketeer
I've been a couple of years, but cannot remember what the usual (or semi usual) firework and WOC showings are in the summer. I am more used to Disney World, and shows being nightly. I am trying to preplan (what little I can) a week long trip in June. Hoping to schedule park days when there will be night shows. Anyone have any best guesses for me, going off of history you would know. I know nothing is for sure, but trying to get a general idea. TIA!

... I am trying to preplan (what little I can) a week long trip in June. Hoping to schedule park days when there will be night shows. Anyone have any best guesses for me, going off of history you would know. I know nothing is for sure, but trying to get a general idea. TIA!
When in June? This June is going to be eventful, to put it mildly, at DLR, so pre-planning will take on more importance. Be aware of Grad Nites. The dates can be found by doing a search on this forum. The GN party takes place in DCA, so that park will close early on party nights to non-wristbanded guests. This may affect your nightly entertainment plans.

Last edited:

When in June? This June is going to be eventful, to put it mildly, at DLR, so pre-planning will take on more importance. Be aware of Grad Nites. The dates can be found by doing a search on this forum. The GN party takes place in DCA, so that park will close early on party nights to non-wristbanded guests. This may affect your nightly entertainment plans.

6/10 - 6/14, THANK YOU! I will search for Grad Night calendars to compare for the days I should go to DCA.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter