Summer hours...???

kimmar067

TAGS?? It's all about the 'likes' now!
I spoke to CRO and they stated that hours are still shorter...Will they be extended during the summer????

In my experience there is little advanced notice of the extension of hours. Right now, they're shortend IMO, to cover Disney if resort bookings don't call for extended hours. If the numbers are right, the hours will be extended. Makes it hard to plan, doesn't it?

..yes, especially since, during the summer, it gets dark later in the evening....
We were at WDW in Nov 2001. You didn't mind the earlier hours so much since it was dark by 5-5:30 PM. But if it stays laght out until 8:30-9:00PM, you want to stay in one of the parks a little later, too. How about Universal and SeaWorld...what kind of hours do they have???

May hours have been posted but don't judge them to be accurate. Park hours have been extended almost everyday for the last several weeks.

It’s probably a pretty good bet the WDW itself has no idea what the hours are going to be this summer. There are conflicting pressures to keep the hours as short as possible (to save costs) versus keeping the parks open long enough so the guests feel they receive a good value for the money.

It will take them a few months to find a balance between the two camps. Until then the parks will probably pretty much wing it when – posting shorter hours and extending them if the revenue stream feels right.

www.intercot.com has posted June hours and E-ticket nights ...
But like everyone says....It changes daily.
I think they have learned to take it day to day. and make adjustments as needed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter