Summer Offer - Now only booking through 8/14?

h&D3

Mouseketeer
So the summer offer came out a few weeks ago, and you could book through a stay of 8/30. Of course I missed out on this offer for our stay, but I have been checking constantly since then to see if there were any cancellations for our stay (yeah, I know... a needle in a haystack chance in H@ll, but I gotta try)

So I logged on this morning, and now it will only let you book out until 8/14. Although the page still says also available from 8/2 - 8/30 stays.

Anyone know what's up? Maybe more discounts coming??? (AP maybe???)

Thoughts?

~D
dis1.JPG aug1.JPG

Heck, I just checked again, and now it will only let you book the offer until 8/1 for a checkin. What the heck?

Attachments

• summeroffer8-1checkin.JPG
    summeroffer8-1checkin.JPG
    54.6 KB · Views: 9
  • summeroffer8-1checkin.JPG
    summeroffer8-1checkin.JPG
    54.6 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:

This specific offer is for stays thru August 1. The offer's language states:

"Find other great rates when you check availability for stays most nights May 28 through June 10 and August 2 through August 30, 2018." The offer is stating that other promo rates may be available for these dates, as the original offer's dates don't include these date ranges.

The dates for the original offer are listed as June 11 through August 1, 2018. When booking by 05/22/2018, the discount is up to 25%, or when booking 05/23/2018 thru 08/01/2018, it saves you up to 20%.

Last edited:
I noticed this as well when switching around my reservation (again, I just can't make up my mind!). It's driving me crazy since I'm waiting for AP discounts to be released for my August trip, and every few days it's like they change something, so I'm really hoping it's a sign that the next round is coming. It is weird how when I first changed my reservation from October to August my dates were included, but now all you can select is a room or regular package.

I jumped on the Summer offer for the last week of August. Just checked this morning and the rates are still there. Count me in on waiting for AP discounts to come out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter