summer "power pack" class?

Blueeyes101817

DIS Veteran
i was looking into summer classes since i transferred and need to take some more if i want to graduate on time..
i found a history class that is power pack...basically you meet friday 6-930, saturday 9-12, 1-430 and sunday 9-12 for 3 weekends ....
has anyone done this?? i know its only 3 weekends, but i will be working full time during the week--
any experience with this..thanks!

Its all depends on the professor (and the school I would assume). I just did a winter session, I had class 9-1, M-F, for two weeks. The class was pretty good because the Professor understood that we were busy with other things and only gave us reading and a few chapter questions in the book to do as homework. But we did learn alot, not as much as we would have during a regular semester, but enough.

i just had a winter session, also. i had a great time..i went 9-12 monday-friday for 3 weeks, and we did a weeks worth of work a day..and it was some work, but the professors usually understand how much work it really is..it was a real lot of info to take in, but it was deffinately worth it..i wish all of my classes went that fast! i only work part time but i got an A :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter