Summer Pricing?

emilymad

DIS Veteran
We usually sail in January or February. This year we are considering sailing in June. When I just checked the prices they seem really high. I know that June is going to be higher than January since school is out. Our last cruise was President's Week last year and the June prices are significantly higher. Is there any chance that rates will drop at all?

Which ship are you looking at? That may have something to do with it, too. I think the Oasis class and the new Quantum are still "novel" enough to command higher prices.

Sayhello

We are looking at the Allure or the Freedom of the Seas. The Freedom is actually running more but I think it is because of the extra port stop. We have sailed on the Oasis and Freedom before and would do either again. We tried Celebrity for our last cruise and liked it but said we would rather stick with Royal in the future.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter