• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Summer vacation

plutoplanet

Earning My Ears
I'm already bored. I have to hang around the house most of the time instead of going places with my friends. I got bored fast. I have a job but I can only have 12 hours a week because of my age. I just got another job but they won't let me start it til after my birthday. I have plenty to do thought but I'm still bored. Im glad school is over but I miss seeing my friends all day every day and I wish something exciting could happen. This is my first post so hi.

Hello :wave2:
:welcome: to the disboards.
Your summer sounds just like mine.. i have nothing to do as well :p

Hi! You aren't the only one with not much to do! Summer for me started three hours ago and I'm already sitting at my computer watching youtube videos and doing absolutly nothing. I love how everyone looks forward to summer and than finds themselves so bored once it actually rolls around!

Well I mean I have plenty of responsibility so it's not like I am exactly bored...it's just that none of it is fun. I miss fun, I want something fun to do. We can't gonon vacation this summer but over thanksgiving break we are going to WDW so that will be fun but it's far away.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter